Who can study abroad?
Anyone with finished high school has the right to apply for college. However, the requirements vary depending on the country where the student lives and the country where he wishes to study. In order for T2S team to help you, the best thing to do is to fill out our application here!
How do I get started?
Getting started seems confusing and complicated, but it doesn’t have to be if you start with these steps:
1) Contact T2S staff – We are a consultancy firm specialized in education. We know the ins and outs of the education system and we’ll be there to guide you every step of the way. So don’t hesitate, send us an email!
2) Choose your destination – Do you know the city where you would like to study? Or the University that interests you? If you already know the desired destination, we’ll make sure to find you the best university in the city and if you don’t, simply let us know and we’ll help you choose.
3) Choose your University – Now that you know where you would like to study, it is time to choose the university that fits you the most. Based on your desired field of studies we will compile a comprehensive list of universities and that fit your criteria and help you choose the one that will suit you the most.
4) Assistance with your application – Lucky you! You already know were and what you will be studying, but the application process itself is still complicated. That is why T2S has specialized in offering assistance with the entire application process. We can guide you through the complicated paperwork and visa application, as well as offer assistance in finding suitable accommodation.
5) Departure – You’ve received your acceptance letter and your visa has been approved. It is time to pack your bags and take off! Your studies abroad have officially begun and T2S is there for you to get you settled and familiarize you with the city.
Why Should I study Abroad?
There are very few experiences in life quite as rewarding as studying abroad. Some of top reasons why studying abroad is always the right choice are the following: travel the world, cultural exchange, challenging yourself, life-long relationships, learning a new language, increase your employability prospects. And don’t forget that for the most of us, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity. For more detailed explanation about the reasons why you should study abroad, please click here!
What do you do with my personal information?
We respect your privacy, which is why we would never distribute your personal information without your consent. Your information will remain private, submitted only to the schools you choose for the purpose of applying to them.
How early can I start applying?
Different universities have different deadlines, but it is never too early to contact T2S and make a list of the desired schools. We will subsequently inform you of any individual deadlines.
We recommend that you start the application process at least a year in advance in order to prepare for your studies abroad and to have enough time for the application to be processed.
Do I need to have a certain grade point average to study abroad?
Required grade point average varies from school to school.
Do I have to know a foreign language to study abroad?
The student has two options. He can either speak the native language of the country where he wishes to study or he can speak English. However, certain courses are only offered in the native language. All in all, although the language in question can vary, it is required.
May I talk to a returned student?
Many of our students are willing to talk to future students, offer advice and share their experiences.
Safety concerns for students & parents:
We know you are concerned about your child going abroad, thus we provide only fully accredited programs that are in safe locations, and our staff there takes very good care of all students (support services). With Travel2Study, you will have the emergency contact info for the program which is available 24 hours a day.
Facts and myths about study abroad:
Myth: Registering for a program is a big hassle
Fact: Not with us! We offer an easy, auto registration and confirmation system that saves you time and money. Register on our website to get started, and pay deposit to be confirmed. T2S provides you with a convenient and smooth registration process, as well as quick admission documents.
Myth: There are too many requirements to apply.
Fact: Simply register online, and send the deposit. Programs are open to all students and adults, from all countries. Review our website and get started.
What should I consider when choosing the location and the field of my studies?
A student has to take into account several factors, the most important ones being what are his/hers academic interests and future career goals, the ranking of the university, the duration of studies and total cost of studying abroad. Furthermore, he/she should consider the economic, social and political conditions of the country where she/he wishes to study and the requirement necessary if he/she wishes to stay in the country after the end of her/his studies. T2S will guide the student in all of these decisions, in order to make the best choices for the student.
What financial support is available?
T2S is a paid consultancy firm, but we believe in constantly improving ourselves and our results which is why we have decided to include scholarships in our programme. There are two different types of scholarships being offered: academic and athletic. Click here!
What opportunities are there for working and studying at the same time?
Work opportunities for students vary from country to country, although in most developed countries universities have on-campus job centers that offer jobs/paid internships to students and career service that offers advice.
Do I have to send my application, security deposit, personal statement and transcript separately or do I have to send them together?
You can send your application materials separately either by post, email or fax. However, your application will not be considered complete until all paperwork and the deposit are received.
What is the cost of living abroad?
The cost of living abroad varies from country to country, from city to city and the wishes of the student (whether he/she wishes to live in an apartment, dorm, part of the city, etc.). Student’s requirements in relation to the cost of living are taken into consideration with T2S consultants.